Moderated by Vinita Bali , Britannia
Meenakshi Madhvani, Spatial Access
Pushpita Gaur, Murcia
Smriti Dalvi , Florista
Vinita Bali :
- As far as you are delivering up to your customer’s expectations, he’ll stay happy.
- Deliver to expectations. Do not over specify and under deliver.
- First, identify your customer segments. Then decide your competencies for different levels.
Smriti Dalvi :
· Identify your opportunities. There are plenty of them.
· PR is necessary, you need that initial burst.
· You have to move really fast and be innovative to beat competition.
Meenakshi Madhvani :
· Social media is not about likes on facebook.
· Social media and marketing are crucial. You constantly need to be on the minds of your customers.
· A key input for business is PR. It helps you build your brand.
· Your advertising stories must have credibility.
· Each of us is a salesman of our respective brand.
Pushpita Gaur :
- Always have in mind your customer’s mindset while selling your product.
- Contributed by Tejal Naik, Kitish Kakkar