Moderated by: Purvi Sheth , Shilputsi Consultants
Anand Lunia, Seedfund | Investor’s perspective
Mohit Dubey, Carwale | Entrepreneur’s perspective
Jer Masani, Florista | Employee’s perspective
- Questions posed by HR functions in entrepreneurial activities :-
- Great verbal and visual appearance may not always be the right fit!
- In business, you are whom you HIRE!
- Ambiguity is sometimes preferred in an enterprise.
- In early years, commitment is more important than competence, but later on, it’s the right fit that matters.
- Carwale’s Hiring Mantra
- Let more competent people take better decisions.
- Entrepreneurship style is purely individualistic, without any gender bias.
- Contributed by Tejal Naik, Abhishek Chande & Avishek Neogi