Mentoring (guidance) lies at the core of TiE’s philosophy and culture! Senior entrepreneurs and enterprising professionals associate with TiE with a spirit of giving back. Mentoring is one channel for giving back. It is said that a consultant/advisor works on your business plan while a mentor works on the entrepreneur.
At TiE Stree Shakti, it is our endeavor to consistently add value to your entrepreneurial journey irrespective of your winning the award. For this we have opened this Business Guidance Hotline series to applicants of TiE Stree Shakti Awards 2011 only.
How Does This Work:
- Indicate your interest to participate.
- Download this BGH template to present your mentoring need. (click here)
- You will be allocated a Date-time slot corresponding to your mentor’s availability (on first-come basis). We will share the telephonic conference numbers.
- Call in at the allotted Date/time to our conference numbers.
- Present your thoughts for just about 5-10 min describing your business and challenges followed by a feedback from the mentor for 15-20 min.
- The TiE Mentor will give her/his inputs over a 15-20 min window. The mentor could CHALLENGE or ENCOURAGE your idea as a Devil’s Advocate and may provide hard-hitting inputs, to guide you in the appropriate direction.
- Based on the inputs, you could move ahead and connect with the TiE Mentoring program in a chapter near you or reconnect with the various other TiE stree Shakti programs to reshape your entrepreneurial aspiration.
How To Apply:
- Let us know about your interest via email to email@example.com
- Download this template and fill in your details. (Click here to download)
- Share the completed presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June.
We encourage all of you to participate in this series and extract the most value from it.
Look forward to your participation.
Team at TiE Stree Shakti